HOW DO I RETURN AN UNWANTED PRODUCT?
So we can process your return quickly and easily, we advise you to:
- Notify us of your intent to return your item via customerservice@Nickelodeonstore.co.uk
- Download and complete returns form and return with your item. Returns form available here: RETURN FORM
- You can return using any parcel service, although we recommend a service that provides a tracking service.
- Enclose original order details and original receipt with the product and package securely.
- Ensure the return label is securely attached to the outside of the package. If reusing the original packaging, please ensure no other addresses are visible.
- Please ensure that you obtain proof of postage from your post office and retain it until you are refunded. If products are lost in transit, unfortunately we cannot be responsible for cost.
- All refunds will be issued to the original method of payment and in the original currency of purchase. Refunds will be processed as soon as possible after returned item is inspected and approved for return.
- All items must be in original packaging with all tags attached and accompanied by the original receipt.
ARE THERE ANY PRODUCTS I CAN'T RETURN?
- You can return any product if it is not what you ordered or it is faulty (see below).
- If a product is worn or used, unfortunately we cannot accept the return.
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO RETURN MY ORDER?
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, you have up to 30 days from when you receive your order to return any or all of the products in your order.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning the items to us.
- Once we receive the returned product we will inspect product and once approved, we will refund the price paid for the products.
- Unfortunately original shipping costs cannot be refunded.
WHAT IS THE POLICY FOR RETURNING FAULTY OR DAMAGED PRODUCTS OR RETURNING A PRODUCT I DIDN'T ORDER?
- We want you to be happy with your purchase, if your product has arrived damaged, faulty or is not what you ordered, please e-mail at Customerservice@Nickelodeonstore.co.uk with as much of the below information as you have and the team will advise you on the next steps
- Information to include for Online orders:
- Description of faulty product (UPC should be taken from the receipt or the item packaging)
- Detailed description of the fault and the cause of the fault
- Photos of the fault
- Order number
DO I HAVE TO PAY TO RETURN A PRODUCT TO YOU?
- Yes, you are responsible for the postage costs of returning your order to us, however we will refund the postage if we delivered the product in error or the item is faulty.
HOW LONG WILL MY REFUND TAKE TO PROCESS?
- We will credit your original method of payment within 30 days of our receipt of the products returned.
- In all cases, ensure you obtain proof of postage from your post office and retain it until you are refunded.
I'VE BEEN SENT THE WRONG PRODUCT, WHAT SHALL I DO?
- Please contact Customerservice@Nickelodeonstore.co.uk who will resolve this for you as soon as possible.
HOW DO I RETURN PRODUCTS IF I ORDERED FROM OUTSIDE THE UK?
- Please contact Customerservice@Nickelodeonstore.co.uk, post the package to the address provided by customer service using a tracking service, upon receiving the products in their original condition will we refund the cost of the product within 30 days.
WHAT IS YOUR REFUND POLICY IF I WANT TO RETURN SOMETHING BOUGHT AS A CHRISTMAS/BIRTHDAY PRESENT?
- In addition to the returns rights set out above, you can return unwanted Christmas or Birthday presents with proof of purchase for an extended period. Products bought between 25th November and 25th December can be returned until 31st January.
- Purchases made after 25th December will be subject to the standard returns policy of 30 Days.
- If you receive a Birthday present that you want to return standard 30 day return policy applies.
- Please note that the original credit card used to make the purchase will be credited for your return. If you received the item as a gift, you can consider an exchange instead of a return.
- Exchanges will be handled in the same way if received within 30 days of purchase with a receipt, order details and in the original condition, so we can process efficiently. Unfortunately shipping cannot be refunded.
- As noted before, for your protection we suggest you get a receipt from the post office so you can track your package in the event it is lost.
ALL RETURNS SHOULD BE SENT TO:
Nickelodeon Returns c/o MIQ Logistics
Unit 1 Horizon Point
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
HP2 7FZ, UK